MKARS sends thanks to...
We would like to thank the following people who have provided images which are used on this website...
- Thanks to Matt Crypto for the image of the Bletchley Park Mansion which was used in the cration of the header for this website and the Enigma machine in the diary which represents Bletchley Park.
- Thanks to the Southgate Amateur Radio Club for providing the news feed shown on all pages.
- Thanks to Magnus Hörberg for the image of the newspaper used for the news link.
- Thanks to Anshu Mishra for the image of the diary used for the diary link.
- Thanks to Marek Kowalik for the image of the speech bubble used for the forum link.
- Thanks to Clinton Cardozo for the image of the multiple choice used for the training link.
- Thanks to Jozsef Szasz-Fabian for the image of the valves used on the club history and rally pages.
- Thanks to cksinfo.com for the image of the antenna used for the repeaters link.
- Thanks to Oliver Delgado for the image of the keys used on the login page.
- Thanks to Ilker for the image of the envelope used on the contact us.
- Thanks to Svilen Milev for the ring of people used on the committee page.
- Thanks to the RSGB for the images of the training manuals used on the training page, and some of the images on the club history page.
- Thanks to Ambrozjo for the caution sign used in the diary for cancellations.
- Thanks to Seamus McGill for the museum symbol used in the diary.
- Thanks to Ove Tøpfer for the picture of the books used on the library link.
- Thanks to Svilen Milev for the RSS icon used on the feeds page.
The RS-RP3C gateway software which is being rolled out across the globe is now available from Icom UK
The New SUNDAY Eastbourne Radio Rally is now confirmed! It is our great pleasure to announce that, following recent feedback from visitors and traders for our 2018 event onwards, we have successfully secured a SUNDAY, at the Eastbourne Sports Park, for future rally events in the South
The Charlie Tango DX Group has branched out into the world of websites, domains and hosting. This is not for financial gain as some would think