MKARS sends thanks to...
We would like to thank the following people who have provided images which are used on this website...
- Thanks to Matt Crypto for the image of the Bletchley Park Mansion which was used in the cration of the header for this website and the Enigma machine in the diary which represents Bletchley Park.
- Thanks to the Southgate Amateur Radio Club for providing the news feed shown on all pages.
- Thanks to Magnus Hörberg for the image of the newspaper used for the news link.
- Thanks to Anshu Mishra for the image of the diary used for the diary link.
- Thanks to Marek Kowalik for the image of the speech bubble used for the forum link.
- Thanks to Clinton Cardozo for the image of the multiple choice used for the training link.
- Thanks to Jozsef Szasz-Fabian for the image of the valves used on the club history and rally pages.
- Thanks to cksinfo.com for the image of the antenna used for the repeaters link.
- Thanks to Oliver Delgado for the image of the keys used on the login page.
- Thanks to Ilker for the image of the envelope used on the contact us.
- Thanks to Svilen Milev for the ring of people used on the committee page.
- Thanks to the RSGB for the images of the training manuals used on the training page, and some of the images on the club history page.
- Thanks to Ambrozjo for the caution sign used in the diary for cancellations.
- Thanks to Seamus McGill for the museum symbol used in the diary.
- Thanks to Ove Tøpfer for the picture of the books used on the library link.
- Thanks to Svilen Milev for the RSS icon used on the feeds page.
The Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) program is seeking proposals from schools and formal or informal educational institutions and organizations - individually or working in concert - to host Amateur Radio contacts next year with ISS crew members
Ofcom has not provided any monthly amateur licence statistics since the first week in November
Dave Casler KE0OG has released a new video about building the popular BITX-40 7 MHz SSB QRP transceiver kit