- Club Nights – Including a full programme of Talks, Demonstrations, Bring&Buy Sales etc.
- Shack Nights – Get on-air (with supervision if required)
- Training – support preparing for licence exams at Foundation / Intermediate / Full Level
- Morse training is also available although not required for licence exams
- Loan of equipment
- Assistance with memory programming & “codeplugs”
- Contesting – add your points to MKARS
- Experienced members prepared to share their knowledge with beginners
Our current meeting place, The Irish Centre, is accessible for all, with disabled parking, ramps and lifts available as required.
If you have any other requirements please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How much does it cost…
Full membership is £25 per adult. Under 18s are free.
We normally renew Memberships at the AGM in October, but if you join part way through the year, membership is discounted depending on the number of months remaining [please note this discount is only available to new members]
How to Pay…
Membership can be paid via Paypal below. You can also pay in person, by cash or cheque, on most club nights.
If you are intending to undertake a classroom course with the club do not use this form to pay for membership. Membership is included in the classroom course fee and over payment can not be refunded – contact email@example.com if you have questions
If you have any queries about other ways to pay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should I contact if I have any problems?
All membership queries should be directed to email@example.com.